Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good videogame with gay male characters that I can play?

I've already played Oblivion a million time.

I've played Dragon Age: Origins and awakenings a few times through.

I'm not into Mass Effect style games.

I'm about to finish the latest GTA game, and I've played all the other ones.

I've been through Fable twice, and I don't have a system that plays Fable 2, just a comp.

I have no interest in Echanted Arms.What is a good videogame with gay male characters that I can play?
it's funny how i was just about to tell you to play The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion , Dragon Age : Origins and Fable , but seems like you already did , Mass Effect isn't my type either it looks like FPS more than RPG , also what about the sims 3 ? ever tried it ? you can also marry a guy and adopt children which is pretty interesting .What is a good videogame with gay male characters that I can play?
Hmm, I really don't know any. Only animes. Usually videogame pairings (at least gay) are made up..?!What is a good videogame with gay male characters that I can play?
pssshhhh, you cant find many games or tv shows at that matter with gay people

No comments:

Post a Comment