Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Awakening Import?

So I picked up Dragon Age Origins (PS3) a while back to prepare for when Dragon Age II comes out, I've just about beaten the main story mode in Origins, but I made a separate character in Awakening off to the side. Now, I know about the inability to import items from any DLC except Return to Ostagar (I never downloaded "Stone Prisoner"), and I'm PAINFULLY aware that Starfang doesn't import, which leads me to my question:



A new warrior character created for Awakening has a 2-Hand sword equipped called Warden's Reach, is it possible for an imported character to acquire this weapon? Dragon Age Wiki says, "If a lower-level character is imported from Dragon Age: Origins, he will gain enough experience to reach level 18 and also receive the sword."



However, when I test-imported my level 18 warrior from Origins, he did not have it. Anyone know anything about this?Dragon Age Awakening Import?
Try on google

No comments:

Post a Comment