Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age Origins / Expansion / Specialization / ETC questions HELP !?

What if I already learned 2 specializations, do I get some point to learn a new specialization in the expansion ? I just found out expansion has new specializations. So I'll get specialization points at like level 30 ? Or only able to use the one point I haven't used in the original ? Don't I start at level 25 ? The max lv for the original is 25 and if I end the game in level 25 I'll be continuing the game at lv 25 ? After beating awakening, isit possible to play the game from the beginning in more difficult mode but the same characters with same level and stats. items like in Diablo ll ?



Any chance to learn blood magic in awakening ?Dragon Age Origins / Expansion / Specialization / ETC questions HELP !?
Don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment