Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins - I need some answers pls.?

I just started playing Dragon Age: Origins and I must say, this is my latest 'personal brand of heroine' since playing Zhu Xian Online and Perfect World, both also an mmorpg game. I love the gameplay, the graphics, the environment, the characters, even if I'm just starting to play the game. I'm an RPG addicted fan so that's why I'm addicted to this type of games. But I have a series of questions to all the players who already played this game.



1. After finishing the game, will I still be able to play my character? Or the character is just a one-time use only to finish one new game and have to create another just to play a new one?

2. After finishing the game, will I have a free roam? You know like grinding for more monsters to level up and hunt rare items usually like in online games.

3. If I create another character, will my current character be overwritten or lost? Or will I have a selection of my created characters?



THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! BEST ANSWER IS WAITING!Dragon Age: Origins - I need some answers pls.?
1-2. no, after you finish the game there is no free roam. You can still however finosh downloadable content if you didnt get to it.

3.no, your new character will not override your old one.Dragon Age: Origins - I need some answers pls.?
jose is right, the other guy was wrong, just thought i'd let you know since you had 2 different answers up there

xoxoDragon Age: Origins - I need some answers pls.?
1. No, you can only play the downloadable content after the game has ended. But, there is an expansion coming soon in which you can continue with your old character.



2. No, once it's over it's over.



3. No, you can make as many characters as you want and switch back and forth between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment