Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need help going from Act 1 to 2 in Dragon Age 2?

OK. I have beaten every primary quest, every side quest, every character quest in "Act1" ( Basically everything in Kirkwall ) and its at the point where the only quest left on my "journal" is Deep Roads Expedition. Everytime I talk to Bartrand to start to quest, it wont let me start and he says " Just Bring Varric here already " yet everytime I go to Varric in the " Hanged Man Pub " he just gives me an automated response back... I just want to get further in the game I have all the coin for the expedition I dont understand why I cant start the quest. Any Suggestions?I need help going from Act 1 to 2 in Dragon Age 2?
you have to have varric in your party...I need help going from Act 1 to 2 in Dragon Age 2?
Varric in your party

No comments:

Post a Comment