Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age signature edition?

Hi. I preordered DA Signature edition before 11th January. Now I'm just wondering according the official site (http://dragonage.bioware.com/) It says if you have ordered 'Dragon Age 2' You get a dog and all that jazz. I know for a fact that if you preorder the sig edition you get an exclusive character, so I was just wondering, do you think that if you've preordered the Sig edition you'll get the dog, as it only said 'Preorders with dragon age 2' Nothing else. Also I live in the UK and that site is American if it makes a difference. Thanks.Dragon Age signature edition?
yes, you will get all the stuff, including the dog and all that jazz



if you preordered the sig edition, then you'll get everything plus the new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment