Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age:Origins PS3 Help!?

I am having a hard time understanding the combat system so I had a few questions:



1. How do I control my party members? And what i mean by that is preventing them from attacking whoever they want.



2. How do i target specific enemies for each character?



Right now all i have is Me, Alistair, the dog and that female witch so I keep her at "ranged" and everybody else at "aggressive"Dragon Age:Origins PS3 Help!?
the aggressive is the problem. if AI is setup as aggressive they will actively seek out and follow enemies. I can't recall specifics for the AI (someone stole my copy a long time ago) but there should be an option in tweaking the AI's like focusing on the mains target, or a specific characters target. just tinker with all their settings (I know its a pain) but if there's a problem the presets are always there. I would definitely suggest making Alistair a tank style class if you're own character isnt setup that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment