Sunday, March 4, 2012

My brother bought me a Pre-Owned Dragon Age 2 Biowares Signature Edition.?

He was pretty adamant on saying that I could get the extra downloadable content even if it was already used, like Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition. But I'm pretty sure you can't use it like that.. Is there any way I can access the extra character and missions with it being pre owned? Or is it actually the lost cause I'm thinking it is...My brother bought me a Pre-Owned Dragon Age 2 Biowares Signature Edition.?
it's pretty much a lost cause. odds of someone that redeeming the code is extremely rare. it can happen, but extremely unlikely.



enter the code and see if it's valid. if it is, then you got lucky. if it's used, then you can buy the extra content from the virtual store.My brother bought me a Pre-Owned Dragon Age 2 Biowares Signature Edition.?
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment