Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age 2 glitch; Hawke won't draw weapons?

I've found an annoying glitch in Dragon Age 2 (PS3 version). After recruiting Fenris to my party, my character has started running around with her arms out to the sides, and she won't draw her weapons in battle. I think she's still in the position she was sitting in during the cutscene after she recruited him. She still jumps and kicks during battle, but she won't take out her weapons. It's really annoying. Does anyone know how to fix it?Dragon Age 2 glitch; Hawke won't draw weapons?
I've had this happen as well, and other than it fixing itself randomly, the only sure-fire way I have found it to fix is to save the game, quit all the way out of the game, and then load up your file again once the game is started.

No comments:

Post a Comment