Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone know what the new boss name is in dragon age 2?

I am so curious abput the new boss in the game the boss looks like a cool looking character what is his connection to the blights the 2 bosses I beat already was the arch demon which was a wicked dragon in awakening I beated the mother she was weird and that great of a boss but in the second game the boss looks so cool if anyone knows his name I would be grateful on that information thank you.Does anyone know what the new boss name is in dragon age 2?
You are thinking of the Arishok, he's the qunari from the trailer. He's a very tough fight if you take him on alone, more so than the arch demon. But, he's not the final boss. Besides him there is a high dragon and an end game battle that I won't spoil for you.Does anyone know what the new boss name is in dragon age 2?
I gotta say there isn't really a main boss.



Unless your talking about the Qu'nari?

No comments:

Post a Comment